Introducing the brand new Alpha spiral mixers. The unique variable frequency motor has numerous benefits, including quieter operation, more mixing speeds, more torque and easier maintenance. The digital controller interface makes operation easy, and includes features such as inching, reverse and a removable bowl to help with the dough removal and cleaning processes. The removable bowl makes working much easier, from cleaning the bowl in the sink, to bringing it beside your work station, to sticking it in the fridge, this mixer is a massive time saver!
This mixer is great for a wide variety of doughs, with low and high hydration levels. The digital timer allows you to set the mixer and walk away while you work on other tasks. You've never used a mixer like this before, and you'll never use another one again!
Features & Specifications:
- Heavy duty painted steel body
- 304 stainless steel bowl, hook and protective cage
- Safety cage and emergency stop safety features
- Variable frequency motor removes extra gears, which reduces noise, increases torque and makes it easier to repair
- Belt driven for quiet operation and easy repair
- 10 mixing speeds for in operation speed changes
- Inverter technology adjusts power from the motor to keep the speed more consistent, even with changing loads
- Open cage design allows ingredients to be added while in operation
- Reverse function slowly reverses bowl for easy dough removal and cleaning
- Tilting head makes it easier to pull dough from the bowl
- Removable bowl for easier cleaning and maneuvering
- Hook speed: 108 to 272 RPM
- Bowl speed: 11 to 27 RPM
- Bowl total capacity: 10L
- Max mixing capacity: 3.5 KG/7.7 LBS (flour); 5.6 KG/12.3 LBS (dough)
- Minimum capacity: 5 to 10% of max
- 120V, 750W, NEMA 5-15P
- 2 years parts & labour warranty
- ETL, CSA & NSF certified
Width: 12.75 in.
Depth: 23.5 in.
Height: 17 in.
Net Weight: 90 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.